Thursday, June 18, 2009

We Are Home for the Weekend

Gary and I are home. We go back Monday for another inpatient stay. He is doing fine. We are getting use to our new way of eating. The ride home was a bit rough. Gary had some nausea. I thought for a minute he was going to vomit, stuck in traffic right in front of Husky Stadium. Then I remember they now has 2 chemo drugs in his system so the queasiness will be more likely. They gave him his methotrexate shot just before we left so if makes sense. Note to Self: Bring along throw up container. We do our "bolus" feeds every three hours four times a day, and then all night. All of his medication goes through his G-tube. I just hope it never comes out (G-tube). Fortunately I am having a hard time getting him to rest. That has to be a good thing. The Bradfords are still smiling! Love to All!




2 comments:

  1. Praise God!! I am so happy to hear this. I will pray for a quiet, restfull weekend full of love and family.

    Always in my thoughts,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend if you need anything please let me know. I will be there this Saturday if you need a break. hugs and kisses. Kathy Voorhees

    ReplyDelete