Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Proof

Yesterday was proof my mind is mush. I backed into a Lexus at the grocery store. Wooops. How dare they just park right in a parking stall. Whatever. Can't do anything about. It is better to do the hitting then to be hit. More of a hassle for the poor lady who has to have her car fixed. I left a note. She didn't sound happy but who would be. Blah.

I got to go to one of McGuire's last games last night. The parents on the team are so wonderful. I was so happy to see each and every one of them. They are so concerned and caring. They kept saying they didn't do enough for us. I told them not true. They filled my freezer, brought in toys and movies, and collected some cash for us to have for while we were in the hospital to get dinner. It is and will always be something I will always remember. It's like a hug from an unlikely place.

Gary and I had a rough night last night. He woke up at around three, he wanted me to carry him up and down the stairs. He would point downstairs, so down we went. Then he would point upstairs up we went. I think he was having neck pain, his neck seemed stiff. I finally gave him some tylenol and naproxen, again, at about around six. He is back to sleep. He is such a trooper. He tried so hard to get comfortable but he can't do it on his own. I try and help position him but it only lasts for a few minutes. Sometimes it helps to slip my arm underneath him and cradle him while he sleeps. The support to his back seems to stabalize his body making his body move less. I am guessing the skin to skin contact is soothing for him as well. He is still my baby afterall. Although he is getting quite big.

I joined another support group that looks more like what I am looking for. My wise council Mary recommended it, www.curejm.com.

I did talk to the nurse, twice yesterday. I wanted to check-in. She said that she would let the doctors know and if they want to see him she would call. She didn't call back so assume they are fine with no improvements. Time. Then I had to call back because my mushy brain was failing me again. I was typing up my "medicine blog" and found a page that had some conflicting dosage.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE BRYANNA 14 YEARS OLD TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment