Saturday, September 19, 2009

LAB Results from Friday

Labs looked good! Gary's LDH level came back down. No abnormal results from the glucose test. Thank you Lord. I would have hated to add that one to the menu. Gary has been great as usual. He is back to the going NON-STOP. Never rest. We are even potty training. He is doing pretty good. I think I may have bought my last back of diapers! I mean we don't have it all perfected but everyday he is doing better. I even took him on errands and no accidents. He has most his accidents at home when he is too busy playing. He woke-up last night needing to go, but wouldn't do it in his diaper. He was confused and asked me to change him. We are really looking forward to his weight coming off so we can have our little boy back. However, hugging him brings much pleasure. He is huggable, and soft. He has a beautiful personality. "I love you Gary." He responds in surprise, "Me Mom?". Yes Gary, you. (Looking forward to my own weight coming off too, LOL, and I don't even have steroids as my excuse). Anyway, here is to smooooth sailing and praises all go to Him.

Special Prayer Request
We are asking prayer our mothers. My mom is having surgery on Monday. We ask that everything go well and she heals well. We are asking for prayer for my mother-in-law. We pray for the cloud to be lifted and she start feeling better soon. Please guide her to You and ease her pain.

Happy Birthday to my nephew Preston. He is NINE years old today. I love you buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Thats great news Erika....prayers for your moms are being sent out...((hugs)) Kelle'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am new to your blog... I found ya from Kya's blog and my BFF's blog Lesli (One Day At A Time)! That's Great news Gary is doing well! I LOL when you also thought Kya's new therapist's name was Bubbles... Ha! Ha! At least I'm not the only one huh! I will keep your family in our prayers... :0) I also have DM (the adult version), I take Methotrexate and Enbrel injections also... Hang in there...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete