Friday, July 17, 2009

THANK YOU

Thank you Lynn for the wonderful CD's. I have not had a chance to listen to them as of yet. I look forward to putting them on my IPOD. Thank you Heidi for the outfits you brought over for Chicago. He went looking so handsome because of you. Thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for doing such a wonderful job of taking the kids camping and keeping there minds away from me being away. Thank you to Dale and Shari Roth for the bag of goodies. You sent us to Chicago representing Seattle. Mariner jammies, Mariner blanket, all sorts of love was floating around in that bag. Thank you to Erin Katzner for your contributions. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and love and support. I can never say thank you enough. I am just so grateful, I could paint the sky with a great big giant THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment