Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Appointment Moved Up

I had decided to try and get Gary's appointment moved up to see the orthopedic doctor.  I called and spoke with rheumatology since they have Gary's schedule.  The recommendation coming from our rheumatologist to have that appointment moved was needed as well. That was over a week ago.  I felt like a bad mother just sitting here thinking they won't call me back so what am I suppose to do.  She explained she hadn't forgotten it was that she hadn't heard from orthopedics yet so that was what she was waiting.  Ok.  I get it.  She told me as soon as she heard from them she would let me know.  So today I thought I would just try and help it along.  I called orthopedics and dialed into the scheduler.  Gary has an appointment on Wednesday, April 13, moved up from May 6.  We are also on a wait list this week.  If they have an appointment, they will give us 2 hours notice to bring him in.   I feel redeemed.  When Gary complains about his ankles, I am right on top of that.  Now lets see what we can do about getting those toes to uncross.

No comments:

Post a Comment