Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2nd Rituxan Infusion Complete

(Forgot to publish this one)

Thursday, 9:30 am we went the hospital to get our 2nd infusion of Rituxan.  So it is now official.  The full dose of Rituxan is in.  If he gets another dose it wouldn't be for another 6 months.  Now its wait and see.  They didn't bother taking labs this time because we just had them done 2 weeks ago.  Regardless of what they are, it wouldn't matter.  They are going to give the Rituxan time to work.  Gary did very well witht he infusion.  It could not have gone any better.  We finally had the xrays done of his ankles.  They looked good.  We talked about it may be tight hip muscles.  Just one of those things I will continue to keep an eye on.  After the Rituxan, we did the IVIG infusion.  It went well too.  Frequent vitals, all night long.  He is full of energy today.  Of course it whipped me!  It always does.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that the Rituxan is all given and it went off without a hitch! I am glad ya'll didn't have a repeat of those nurses and miscommunications and ugggggggg LOL....

    It seems me and Gary are on the same med schedule I get my second dose of the new drug tommorrow night yucko.....

    Soooo I am glad his ankle x-rays came back good, it prob is tight hip muscles my muscles tighten alot and cause my ankles to swell and my upper leg muscles when they are real weak cause my knees to swell and my legs do this crazy twitchy thing....

    I feel ya on the energy girl I bet it did whip your butt Greg says I whip his when I am steroid pulsed he says I talk a gazillion miles a minute and if you know me I take that way anyways so double that and you are like huh....what did ya say hahahha

    Your such an amazing mommy.....keep on keepin on chicka Gary and I will be in REMISSION SOON I just know it....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete