(Forgot to publish this one)
Thursday, 9:30 am we went the hospital to get our 2nd infusion of Rituxan. So it is now official. The full dose of Rituxan is in. If he gets another dose it wouldn't be for another 6 months. Now its wait and see. They didn't bother taking labs this time because we just had them done 2 weeks ago. Regardless of what they are, it wouldn't matter. They are going to give the Rituxan time to work. Gary did very well witht he infusion. It could not have gone any better. We finally had the xrays done of his ankles. They looked good. We talked about it may be tight hip muscles. Just one of those things I will continue to keep an eye on. After the Rituxan, we did the IVIG infusion. It went well too. Frequent vitals, all night long. He is full of energy today. Of course it whipped me! It always does.