Thursday, January 21, 2010

Checking In

Gary is doing good.  Our next appointment is Tuesday for a check-up or in with the rheumatologists.  Our next infusion is on the 8th.  He is still having skin activity and some funny bruising under his arms.  The bruising I know is from when we lift him up.  His arms or whatever weakness he has in muscles around that area causing bruising in his arm pits.  We try to lift him from his bottom.  Other than that the rest of his strength seems to be good.  We have been using ice for his fingers here and there.  He finally started sleeping a bit better the past couple nights.  We have had a busy start to the New Year.  Tuesday night we made dinner on the dash of the car. No I am not kidding.  Running between cheer and basketball, I put together our whole wheat bean burritos right there in the car.  We are keeping busy.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are talented to put together burritos on the dash of a car...LOL

    I am glad to hear Gary is feeling better....I go to JH next week and they upped my steroids and I don't know if this will help you or not but my muscles in my legs are weak and I get bruising there (bad) from injections or barely touching something.... so I bet that is what his bruising is from....

    Wow you have a busy schedule....your Super Mommy :0)

    ReplyDelete