Saturday, September 15, 2012

Light and Dark

Elbow.  Doing.  I feel like I am doing one of those poems on stage back in the early 70's, when the whole beatnik groups exsisted.  

Confession.  So after the whole elbow thing, I think I may have slipped into a little weensy teensy depression.  I have no idea why.  Well, I do.  And I don't.  So many good bad things happening in my life.  Blessings and troubles can overwhelm.  Drags me down a steep ledge that leads to a ravine.  I am all about climbing out.

I haven't recovered from the week in the hospital.  I don't know what I wish for but, I know what to pray for.  I pray for continued protection over not just Gary but all my children.  

I feel like I struggle with anger and happiness.  I really am a blessed, lucky woman.  My family is amazing.  The people that surround me are so wonderful.  But yet, why, when sound goes away, and the worlds fade, I become so emotional, and I cry.  I know why.  I know, I can't control it.  It is like the great sadness.  It effects me when I run.  Knocks me around.  I can't even imagine where or how I would be without my parents, my sisters**, my brother, and the Cure JM Moms.

Enough of the MUSH and oh pity me stuff.

Gary's elbow is healing?  I think.  Never done this before.  We were in Wednesday for Rituxan.  We were given our own room which was so wonerful.  LOVE.  Makes things so much better.  So much smoother.  Not much new.  Just workin the rough sea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika,
    It sure is understandable to be so emotional when you child is sick and you never know what is going to come at you. I am glad to hear you have some good support, that really does help a lot.

    I'm praying for you hon. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete