Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Husband

Today is Robert's birthday. Unfortunately I am sick so we were able to go out for a quick dinner with my sisters and their hubbies. (Alright, one hubby is hubby-2-B) Still fun to say. I drank lots of Jasmine tea and drank as much water as possible. Happy Birthday Honey. I am sorry I wasn't able to do much for you.

Gary I think is trying not to get it. He has been having crying fits after his naps. He wouldn't stop either. I gave him some tylenol and 10 minutes later he was ok. I suspect he may have a touch of something. My daughter is also not feeling good. I had to go to the school and get her. Yes I went with my hair piled on top of my head and in my sweats. I rolled right outta of bed. I thought Yeah! A bed buddy! But I gave her some tylenol as well and it made a big difference. She felt a lot better. So how come when I take tylenol my world doesn't come back together. I still have the aches and pains and snotties and hot throat and cough and head ache and...............Oh good golly miss molly stop the whining already! Anyway, Gary's skin is also acting up a little bit. I am not worried though. I am sure his levels will be fine. If they are not then we will see what the doctor's say. I hope I get my energy back by Friday, because that is our overnight stay at the hospital. I am interested to see how he does with potty training at the hospital. He has been holding it at night too which is good, but weird to me. He will always be my baby!

My lucky husband gets to have a part 2 party this weekend. Of course I was stuck in bed and didn't do much of anything for him :( There I go, whining again. Sorry

2 comments:

  1. Yucky! That stinks when ya feel bad! Hope your hubby had a great B-Day and you enjoyed whatcha could of it! Will be praying that Friday's overnight stay with Gary goes well! Glad potty training is going well also! If ya have any secrets on that one let me know! Ha! My little girl will be three on Monday at it is still a no go on the potty training! I ask her if she would like to use the potty and she says "No Thank You, No Potty"! At least she's mannerly about it huh! Ha! Ha!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Robert! Erika, I think it's awesome you did anything considering you are sick. Get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete